Thank you for your willingness to make a kiddush Hashem!
Write to Attorney general Eric Schneiderman to reverse this travesty.
- Please click here to send a message to the Attorney General’s office. You can use the example letter below in the message box.
- Print the letter below (or write your own) and mail it to: Office of the Attorney General, The Capitol, Albany, NY 12224-0341.
- Can call the general helpline at 1-800-771-7755. Respectfully state your dismay that the synagogue at 4024 12th Ave. in Brooklyn was sold to developers without any notice to the majority of its members. Request that the Attorney General rescind his approval of the sale.
To the honorable Attorney General, Eric T Schneiderman,
I’d like to express my dismay at the recently approved sale of our beautiful synagogue, Anshe Lubawitz, located at 4022 12th Ave. in Brooklyn.
This beautiful, century old synagogue is still in continued use and remains fully functional and is in a great condition.
I have been made aware that the synagogue was recently sold without approval of a majority of its members. As a member of the Borough Park community, I am outraged that a few people can sell communal property for personal gain.
Please do the right thing and reverse this transaction so that the community, in its entirety, can decide the future of our beautiful place of worship.
- If you know any of the people involved in the sale, or any of the developers or investors in this project, try to do your best to make them aware of the massive chillul Hashem caused by their involvement.
- If you have any recording, document or information that can help, please contact us using the message box below.